Having a dog who can’t walk down the street without lunging and screaming is hard. Whether they’re a frustrated greeter who desperately wants to make friends, or a fearful dog who wants to scare everyone else away, there are ways to work through this. Call us for help!
Oscar Winning Behavior offers a two-tier approach to dealing with reactivity – your dog will learn in a controlled setting how to behave in a more desirable way, working for what he wants, without fear, threats, pain or punishment. And YOU will become more adept at reading dog body language, understanding your dog, and how to better manage stressful situations. We aren’t just training the dogs, we’re teaching you, too!
This class is special – it’s not a group of scared reactive dogs standing around screeching at each other. It’s all the individual attention of a private session, plus the benefit of learning from others, and the safety net of others who have felt the way you do about your dog! Dogs work one at a time until they’re ready for more, and students are never made to feel bad for the place their dog is at on any given day.
During your dog’s six weeks of class, they’ll be exposed to eight or more different helper dogs – a variety of sizes, breeds, and activity levels. When/if they’re ready, they may work with other student dogs out at the same time, as these students are – this is neither required nor pressured during their class.
On your end of the leash, you’ll receive a weekly email providing some exercises for you to practice, tips for management, and more detailed explanation of the science behind our methods. You’ll become more skillful at reading your dog’s body language, and become able to prevent problems before they start.
“Glasgow’s Reactive Rehab & Reform” (GRRR)
- Six group sessions for $300 (half the cost of a 6-pack of individual session!)
- Additional discount packages available
- You’ll learn from watching other dogs
- Gain emotional support from other students in the same situation as you!
- Located in the Randallstown area
- Saturday, Sunday, and weekday sessions available
- Convenient “rolling” schedule – you pick the weeks you want to come, no need to commit to six in a row
- Get more information now!
Private sessions also available!
- Flexible schedule
- 3, 6, 9, or 13 -session packages available
- Sessions begin in a private area, but can change locations each week if you desire!
- Individualized, one-on-one attention
- Reach us at Info@OscarWinningBehavior.com