Having a dog who can’t walk down the street without lunging and screaming is hard. Whether they’re a frustrated greeter who desperately wants to make friends, or a fearful dog who wants to scare everyone else away, there are ways to work through this. Call us for help!
Oscar Winning Behavior offers a two-tier approach to dealing with reactivity – your dog will learn in a controlled setting how to behave in a more desirable way, working for what he wants, without fear, threats, pain or punishment. And YOU will become more adept at reading dog body language, understanding your dog, and how to better manage stressful situations.
This service is offered in two formats:
Group class – “Glasgow’s Reactive Rehab & Reform” (GRRR)
- Six group sessions for $300 (half the cost of a 6-pack of individual session!)
- Additional discount packages available
- You’ll learn from watching other dogs
- Gain emotional support from other students in the same situation as you!
- Located in the Randallstown area
- Saturday, Sunday, and weekday sessions available
- Add your name to our wait list now! New classes will begin approximately once a month, with mid-week classes running as interest allows.
Private sessions also available!
- Flexible schedule
- 3, 6, 9, or 13 -session packages available
- Sessions begin in a private area, but can change locations each week if you desire!
- Individualized, one-on-one attention
- Reach us at Info@OscarWinningBehavior.com
or 443-516-7227 (that’s 443-51-OSCAR)